At www.selfhelphealing.co.uk the privacy of our visitors is extremely importance. This privacy and cookies policy outlines the types of personal information that is received and collected by www.selfhelphealing.co.uk and how it is used.
Like most other websites, www.selfhelphealing.co.uk uses log files. The information inside log files includes IP addresses, type of browser used, your Internet Service Provider, the date/time you accessed our webiste, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks on pages and links. This information is standard for analyzing trends, administering our site, tracking user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. None of the information we use will personally identify our users in any way.
Cookies & Data
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (for our email newsletter for example)
- We don’t share your personal information unless required to by law
- We don’t store your personal information in any way unless you have requested this
Cookies are not linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to our newsletter, or when messaging us.
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data
- MailChimp: your email address is kept until you unsubscribe
- WordPress: used if you choose to log-in to wordpress
If you wish to disable cookies this can be done through your individual browser. You will find detailed information about how to manage cookies for each web browser at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
SelfHelpHealing does maintain a newsletter which visitors may signup for voluntarily using our online Mailchimp subscription form. To subscribe you must provide your email address via the MailChimp subscription form and confirm subscription using the double-opt-in form. SelfHelpHealing does not share this information with any third parties.
Comments are currently disabled on our website therefore no information is collected in this way.
Protection of Information
SelfHelpHealing takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. Our website is HTTPS which is secured and encrypted, ensuring all information such as passwords, credit card information and personal details are sent encrypted between your computer, our website and our servers. If this information were to be intercepted in any way, due to its encryption, this information would be unreadable.
Your Data Rights
Self Help Healing operate in full accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998. In keeping with laws and regulations, we guarantee your personal information is:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with the rights of individuals
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us such as name or email address. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
By using the www.SelfHelpHealing.co.uk website, you, the website user, hereby give your full consent to allowing us to use your limited personal details for the sole purpose of operating our business and services.