What Does Reiki Do | What Is Reiki Healing Used For
Asking what does Reiki do and what can Reiki be used for is similar to asking, what can be done with my thoughts? The only limitation in terms of what you can use Reiki for is the limit you place upon your own imagination. Let’s look at more for what does Reiki do.
Reiki is energy, everything in the Universe is energy, including your thoughts, emotions, feelings, life events and experiences.
All of these previous things are different flows of energy. And as you will perhaps already know (if you’ve already read a few of my blog articles) energy attracts energy. So by using the energy of Reiki to empower your thought and intention, you can help attract what you desire most into your life.
So What Does Reiki Do & What Is Reiki healing Used For?
Let’s now look at what does Reiki do so we can get an idea for what is Reiki healing used for. Let’s start from the start and look closer at what can be done using Reiki energy.
- You already know Reiki can be used for self-healing or healing others
- And that includes healing any life forms including animals, fish, reptiles, trees, plants, insects, the Earth, Nature, etc. (if it’s made from energy, it can be healed)
- Reiki is also effective at alleviating pain
- Accelerating the body’s natural healing process
- Strengthening the immune system
- Increasing energy levels
- Balancing emotions
- Removing negative energy blockages
- Harmonizing the mind, body and Spirit
- Reduces stress and tension and promoting relaxation
- Improving sleep
- Regulating blood pressure
- Enhancing concentration and focus
- Removing toxins and free-radicals from the body
- Assisting with psychic development and spiritual growth
- Achieving goals and desires
- Energy shielding and psychic protection
- Purifying food and drink
- And it can help to alleviate the side-effects from pharmaceuticals and medical treatments
That’s a big list and this list is only the beginning. As you grow and evolve Reiki grows and evolves with you. There’s almost no end to what you can achieve using this energy. So while Reiki offers you far more than only the ability to heal. However by healing yourself you are cleansing and purifying your energy field and as a result of that, you’re improving your ability to channel a greater flow of energy. And the more energy you can channel, the easier, quicker and more effective you will be at manifesting the future you really want.
As you advance through the higher levels of Reiki you will learn techniques and practices that you can use to attract the life experiences you want into your life. And as your experience of Reiki increases, the more apparent it becomes that this energy can be used for far greater purposes.
What Is Reiki Healing Used For – More Things To Add To The List
Reiki can be used for any issue you can think of, whether that issue is physical, emotional, mental or spiritual in nature. Exploring a little deeper into what is Reiki healing used for, it’s evident that Reiki can be used to effectively treat:
- Skin conditions
- Flu and colds
- Anxiety and depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Back and spine problems
- Low self-esteem and low confidence
- Memory loss and forgetfulness
- Chemotherapy side-effects
That’s to name only a few things. Much of what we have focused upon here involves balancing and harmonizing aspects of the human body, however that’s not the only thing you can use Reiki for. As I mentioned earlier, Reiki is limited by only your imagination so feel free to get creative and experiment.
With a little experimentation you’ll find more for what does Reiki do. Reiki can also be used to:
- Protect your car or home
- Charge stones, crystals, Glass, (anything really) with positive healing energy
- Shield your children and loved ones from external energy
- Fix broken electrical or mechanical items
- Help you find lost items
- Perform exorcisms and spirit release work
- And in Reiki Level 2, you learn how to send Reiki to the past and into the future to change how a past event still makes you feel now, or to control how you may feel during a future situation, like going to a job interview or visiting the dentist
I’m sure you would find some of those things to be pretty useful wouldn’t you agree?
While the last three points require Reiki Level 2 knowledge, this nevertheless provides an insight into what is possible with Reiki and remember, the only limit is the limit your place upon your own imagination.
Reiki level 1 should be considered as the first step which lays the foundation for building Reiki into your life further. So there are limitations to what can be achieved with the first level. Once you have been attuned to Reiki Level 2 you will gain a vast degree of extra flexibility as well as the tools and practices that give you far more potential for shaping your reality.
In terms of spiritual goals, Reiki is an incredibly valuable tool for exploring your spirituality and advancing your awareness of yourself. It can also help you in discovering your unique purpose in life by guiding you towards uncovering the many questions about life and existence that often remain unanswered for most.
What Does Reiki Do & What Is Reiki Healing Used For? – This is The Last List But By No Means The End
Reiki is spiritual in nature and offers you a connection between the physical world and the spiritual realm. This means you can use Reiki to enhance:
- Clairvoyance, clairessence, clairaudience, and clairsentience. (or the psychic abilities otherwise known as psychic sight, smell, hearing and psychic feeling)
- You can also use Reiki to train other intuitive abilities such as telepathy, psychometry, telekinesis, retro-cognition and all other so called sixth sense abilities
- In its most advanced stages Reiki can help you connect with your Soul and Spirit Consciousnesses so you are conscious and aware as Spirit while in human form. (That’s pretty advanced stuff)
The beauty of Reiki is that it’s unknowable, immeasurable, unfathomable, and beyond our primitive intellect and understanding to fully comprehend it as human beings. That means that for the rest of your life, should you wish to continue on the journey, you will always be in a place filled with wonder, magic and excitement. Even when you become a Reiki master you never truly master Reiki.
You can’t master Reiki. Rather, Reiki masters you.
It’s through this relationship with Reiki, or Source energy, that allows us to become an instrument of The Source and the embodiment of True Love and light in the world. Reiki, the True Source, God, whatever you want to call this infinite intelligent energy, is already inside of you. It’s not only inside of you, you are It and It is you.
The nature of Reiki is one of pure unconditional love. It’s energy you can connect with and feel during every moment of your day.
Through the many levels of Reiki offered to you you will learn all of the previous uses for Reiki and so much more. However Reiki doesn’t really teach you anything, it only awakens you to the answers that are already inside of you. It gently guides you towards journeying deeper into yourself.
It’s your mission in life to unlock those many secrets that hide deep within your Heart and when you do, you will transform your entire world from the inside out.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article, What Does Reiki Do and What Is Reiki Healing Used For. We would love to hear your stories and journey so far with Reiki if you’d like to share your thoughts below. 🙂
Learn More About Reiki
Learn more about Reiki, discover the benefits of Reiki, or if science is more your thing, check out some great Reiki Scientific Research here. If you’re not on your Reiki journey yet, try Earthing and Grounding for a simple, quick yet effective way of cleansing your energy. For everything else, click the Reiki tag below for a full list of Reiki healing articles.